Saturday, 9 August 2008

European Beech

Yesterday I had no intention in buying some trees for the backyard. I did have every intention in making some inquires. So my MIL and I went to the nursery. Remember we had to remove the big tree from our yard a couple of months ago. It was one ugly space and I couldn’t wait till autumn so that we could plant a new tree. This time a little further away from the fence so that it didn’t bother the neighbours.
I want to know more about the European Beech. Well there were some in pots at the nursery and according to the nurseryman we could plant it now. I had to do some convincing to get them delivered, as he was convinced they would fit in my car (lol). I bought three and they are already pretty tall (nearly 3 metres). Late in the afternoon they were delivered, and we got to work straight away.

The corner near the fence looks a lot better. Before you know it they will look like these!!


3 comments:

(^oo^) bad girl (^oo^) said...

i like......

Linda said...

You keep a nice blog here!

Greetings from another Dutch girl :) xx

Carolien said...

What a nice trees! I hope you will enjoy them ...

Greetings, Carolien