Wednesday, 23 April 2008

365 challenge quilt

As some know, I keep a journal so that I will be able to make the ‘365 challenge quilt’. I nearly gave up!! During the holiday, I didn’t make any notations and when I got back I couldn’t find the motivation to pick it up. But today I have backlogged 3 weeks and I hope, I’m back in the rhythm. Why give up, so much is happening, so there is enough to write about, I just need to find and make time.

This summer I hope to start sewing the patches together, as I have already cut all the pieces! Then I have to copy my notations from my journal. This is definitely another big project. Why do I always look for a challenge??

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Keep going Helen it is well worth it in the end.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Well done...I am sure you will not regret it....

Maddy said...

G'day Helen, I wish that I'd started a 365 day quilt this year, I had a plan to and then forgot!