Friday, 7 March 2008

Pink trousers!!

Last week I started sewing myself a new pair of trousers. Or shall we call them pants? I cut up my old white trousers and copied the pattern. It took me all Friday to sew all the parts together and early this morning I finished sewing the border.

That explains the sleepy look I have. It is definitely not one of my better photos, but I thought I would share with you the finished result.
Not bad for a first attempt. I haven’t sewed my own clothes for donkey years.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

They are a wonderful colour.

Jackie said...

They are excellent! Clothes are definitely more difficult than quilts. I used to make all my children's clothing when they were between the ages of 0-3. Then when they started to really walk around and get dirty, I stopped.