Sunday, 10 February 2008

Beach

The sun is shining and it feels like it is spring (even though the temperature was about 12 degrees Celsius). I went to Noordwijk yesterday, and had a great afternoon at the beach. My mum and sister had booked a long weekend at a hotel near the beach. As you can see we had lots of fun. The tide was coming in and Zoë found this particularly interesting.




My sister has this habit of forgetting things. This time she forgot to take the coats of the kids with her. That is why Tess looks like a Michelin girl. My sister bought only the snow suit for Tess. We don’t think she was too hot; she had practically no clothes underneath.



Driving back home!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Looks like a fun day, but I can't imagine going to the beach in 12 degrees :)

corry said...

It did feel like spring indeed! Maybe not warm enough for swimming but surtenly warm enough for walking on the beach!