Thursday, 21 February 2008

Borders, the last couple of meters

Finished piecing the last border yesterday evening!! Do you know how many meters I have done the last couple of days? 17.2 meters!! Have to admit I still have to do the corners. Hopefully I will get at least one done tonight. Tonight we have our quilting class again and I really do need some help. But that is what teachers are for.
By the way lets not think of how many hours have gone in producing this top and definitely not even contemplate on how many meters of hand piecing I have done.
Here you see me hand piecing. I’m nearly done, only about 30 cm’s to go. Hubby couldn’t contain himself; he had to make a photo. It is a nice site, seeing me there sitting underneath this huge quilt top.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Congratulations on finishing the borders! It's looking great.

Jackie said...

Excellent!! Doesn't it feel good to be almost there? It is such a beautiful quilt!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow...your quilt is stunning, you must be very pleased...