Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Sideboard has arrived!

Our sideboard arrived unexpectedly today. But doesn’t it look great?

Last week I phoned the shop to ask when they expected to deliver it. At that time they couldn’t give an indication, they would phone us. When I got home, this big truck was unloading the sideboard. Luckily hubby was already home and opened the door.
I think someone forgot to phone me!!

It looks a little plain on the photo, but I will remedy that soon. Will buy a nice plant, and that will make all the difference. But I better start cracking and start with those cross stitch patterns I ordered some ago. I think they will look great in a wooden frame on the sideboard.

I couldn’t resist ordering the Haflinger Grizzly Classic clogs I saw on someone’s blog. They are really comfy. This was one wise decision. Don’t they look great? They feel fantastic.

Last weekend I worked on my Star quilt. Nearly all the rows are pieced together. I’ve got one row to go. I think I will get it pieced by this weekend.
I also worked a little on my ‘compass and house’ quilt.

My day job is getting in the way of my quilting :). Another two days and then it will be weekend. As I have not much planned I can spend most of my time piecing the top together. I can’t wait.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Nice sideboard. Your little house quilt looks very cute. I love house blocks.

William said...

hi

If you are planning to buy sideboards for your home, visit at www.fornisca.com..They have wide range of furniture items at discounted prices.

Maria said...

Have you visited www.thamesfurniture.co.uk?.. They have excellent furniture items for every part of your home.

shefy said...

Hi……

sideboard is not a decorative piece, it is extremely functional as well. Sideboards often have a role to play in the dining room, the living room even bathroom. They provide additional storage space for every room in your home. So what to wait for? Visit on
www.furniturenet.co.uk for stylish sideboards.