Friday, 28 December 2007

Missed the moment!

It is nearly the end of the year and it is time to reflect. I missed my 100th blog. Without noticing I’m now writing my 104th post. I’m really happy that I decided to blog. I have met a lot of nice people in blogland, it is such an international community. I hope I will meet you all in person one day. I also love reading all your blogs. I now have 106 feeds on BlogLines. Yes, I try to read your posts every day. I’m sorry that I don’t always leave a comment, as I know how much I love receiving yours.

My 365 challenge quilt is coming along nicely. I have made my 60th notation. Will wash the fabric today and I think I might start cutting the squares. The top of my Star quilt is coming along nicely as well. In 2008 I do hope I will be able to start quilting this quilt. Sadly, the quilt for Zoë (my niece), is taking forever. My aim was to finish it for this Christmas, but Christmas has passed. I do have some new goals for 2008!!

Yesterday I received my invitation for the Kaleidoscope workshop. I think I will make this quilt with my sewing machine. Still have to find the fabric for this quilt. I don’t know yet which colour scheme I will choose. Better hurry up and make a decision as there is a sale on in our local quilt shop, 25% discount on all fabrics.

I had an enjoyable Christmas, after reading all your posts I think I might conclude that you did too. Monday night we attended the evening service and had a late night super. Christmas day we went up north to my mum. We all received lots of presents; I however didn’t receive any quilt related presents, maybe next year! Boxing day was spent at home. I will post the pictures of the turkey and Pavlova soon.

Going shopping today for a sideboard for our hallway, jippie

No comments: