Saturday, 15 December 2007

Christmas Workshop at home

Today my quilter friends came over for a nice day of quilting. We all worked on something for Christmas. Some of us got things finished for this Christmas, and others will finish it before next year. Most of us were busy making yoyos for their miniature Christmas tree quilt.

I worked on my ‘Oh Christmas tree’.
I got very spoiled. I got ‘Kerststol’, punch, a basket full of Christmas chocolate delights, a cake and a Christmas ornament for on the table


For lunch I made soup and sandwiches. To be truthful, everyone had to make their own sandwich. Otherwise I would never get any work done! As you may gather, we did some stitchery, sewing and quilting between snacks.
When leaving everyone told me they had a lovely day. I’m glad. I enjoyed myself also. As it was a success, others from the Bee will organize a workshop in the near future.

Here are some pictures to get an impression of our day.



2 comments:

Annelies said...

What a nice idea, using yoyo's for a Christmas tree.

Sweet P said...

What a wonderful way to spend the day. Looks like everyone had lots of fun.