Sunday, 18 November 2007

There is so little time to quilt. Time flies

One of my UFO’s really needs to be picked up so that I can finish it. My goal was to finish it before Christmas but there is still so much to do. I have to sew all the blocks together, sandwich it and then quilt it. Where will I find the time? I phoned my sister today to let her know that I might not finish this project in time. My sister is starting to think I will never finish it, at least not before Zoë has outgrown her toddler bed.
Another Sunday has gone. For the last 4 weeks I have planned to pick up this project, but other things have higher priority. Like today, I had to do some work for my day job, had to clean the house, do the washing, hang up the washing and iron the clothes.
How do you manage to find time for all your projects?

2 comments:

ineke said...

Heel herkenbaar. Is het iets van deze tijd of???
In ieder geval geniet waar je mee bezig bent, en soms een oogje dicht. Succes met je quilt.

corry said...

Eind november en december zijn voor mij ook altijd van die drukke maanden. Het huishouden moet soms maar wachten, alleen het hoog nodige. Succes met je quilt...hoop dat je 'm nog op tijd af krijgt!