Sunday, 4 November 2007

Ready for the winter workshop

In two weeks time I’ll be going to a winter workshop with Jacqueline and Caroline. The rest of the group is going on another day. When you work fulltime you have to juggle with your time and it is not always possible to do all those things you want to do through-out the working week. As you can see I’ve washed my stash. And I’ve ironed them into nice little packets.
Don’t you love the Father Christmas? I bought him yesterday. It is from Jim Shore. I would love to own ‘Roly Poly Santa’ and ‘Dreams fly’.
The snowman in the left corner we will be making. It is a small calendar quilt; you can change the picture according to the season. I’m looking forward to this day.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

hi Helen,
looking at your X-mas pictures, I'm really looking forward to our X-mas workshops (novembre/decembre). And your house look beautyfull. groetjes Caroline