Tuesday, 9 October 2007

My bags are unpacked

It was a short break! Four days away from home.
We had a nice swim, we had a short walk (it isn’t easy walking with a stroller and a three year old). Here is part of the family (I’m having a bad hair day) in the heath fields in the western half of the Lüneburg Heath. The Lüneburg Heath (German: Lüneburger Heide) is a region in Lower Saxony in Germany. It covers the area between the cities of Hamburg, Hannover and Bremen.
As we were nearby, we also visited Hamburg.
On the way back home we stopped at McDonalds, as we all had to go to the toilet and Tess needed her nappy changed. Just our luck, it was lunch time.


I had taken a stitchery pattern with me, thinking I would have some time to work on it. Silly me! By the way, it is a pattern of Lynette Anderson – ‘home sweet home’. Hopefully I will find some time to work on it in the next few days.

No comments: