Wednesday, 17 October 2007

I have been tagged!!!

I have been tagged by Karol-Ann for a Meme.
I thought I better not decline as she might get angry (lol). Another reason - this is the first time I have been tagged, jippie

4 jobs I have had:
- Chambermaid at a hotel
- Shoe sales woman
- Nurse
- Mediator in a hospital
- Researcher, oeps that is five!!

4 films I could watch over and over:
- the bridges of Madison county, Meryl Streep
- Falling in love – with Meryl Streep
- Top Gun – teenage memories
- Sleepless in Seattle – Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan
- Pay it Forward – I can’t help myself, again five!


4 TV shows I watch:
- ER
- Sisters and brothers
- Men in Trees
- Grey’s Anatomy
- House MD
There is a trend, I like medical/hospital oriented shows ;)

4 places I have lived:
- Cyprus, Limassol
- Greece, Kastri-Athens
- Niger, Zinder
- Australia, Melbourne and Sydney

4 favorite foods:
- any thing Thai
- real curry
- a nicoise salade
- Pavlova

4 favorite colors:
- blue
- red
- green
- cream / off-white

4 places I’d love to be right now:
- on the beach in Durras (NSW, Australia) at sunset, watching the dolphins’ playing in the surf
- North of Wales, in Gwynedd and Conwy (Snowdonia national park)
- Oxford and Cambridge, love these university towns, can’t choose between them
- Sydney, visiting friends


4 names I love but could/would not use for my children:
If I had children I would love to have given them the following names: Andrew, Eric, Nick, Rose, Tess, Micaela

4 people I’d love to tag with this Meme
Nadine – Friendship Treads
HanneHanne’s Quilt Corner
Catharine – Willow Valley Store
Pink and Barbara

Feel free to do it if you wish, or ignore it if you don’t :o)

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Hi, Helen !
THANKS for thinking about me, but I already did this MeMe on October 6th.... HeeHee
I'm sure you can find somebody else, if not I'll gladly help you ! LOL

Hugs & smiles,
NADINE

Karol-Ann said...

These are always very interesting. I also love Thai food - forgot about that LOL
(BTW I owe you an answer/s to your last email... sorry! Will get to it soon :O) )