Sunday, 2 September 2007

New lay-out

What do think of my new lay-out? I now have three columns! I needed some help from JW to get this new lay-out. I was unable to customize the template to a three column template. Even after reading the Dummies’ Guide to Blogging! Sadly, in the conversion I lost some stuff. But I’ve practically replaced all that I have lost.
Please let me know what you think - fill in the poll.

If you have any ideas on how to improve the appearance of this weblog I would love to hear them. Leave a comment.

I also cut the fabrics for another two blocks: the ‘st. Louis star’ and the star of ‘the Middle ages’. I will piece them together coming week. At the end of this week I only have 3 blocks to go. In total the quilt will have 22 blocks of 30 cm x 30 cm and one big block of 60 cm x 60 cm. I’m nearly there!!

For those who are a little curious, I live in the middle of the Netherlands in the province of Gelderland. I live with Jan Willem, whose last name sounds very much like hubby. So although I’m not married I do have a hubby! We have two cats, Charlie and Teddy. Our house looks like an old farmhouse but is actually pretty new. It has no beams, or thatched roof but has lots of character. We both have a long commute to work, at least according to Dutch standards. My mum lives up north, as does my sister and brother-in-law with there two kids (my lovely nieces). I forgot to mention that my parents-in-law live in the east.

To visit everyone we see a lot of the Netherlands. The Netherlands is bigger then you would think as a drive up north takes about 1,5 hours and a drive to the east about an hour.
If you are still curious let me know!

2 comments:

jacq said...

Hoi helen, gisteren een leuke dag gehad las ik, ben wel benieuwd naar de foto's, ene je gaat lekker met je 8 puntige sterren, voordat het nieuwe seizoen start heb je ze wel af!
groetjes jacq

Gerda said...

hoi helen, is het nu gelukt?
gerda