Monday, 24 September 2007

I don’t feel very well

Yesterday morning I enjoyed the last rays of sun and combined this with some stitchery and making yo-yos. Here I’m sitting in the garden making some practical use of our picnic table.
I’ve also added two photos of both sides of the tea-cosy. I’m getting there :)
Using the yo-yo tool is a lot easier, then making your own yo-yos by hand. The ones made with the tool looks a lot neater too, don’t you think? The one made with tool is placed near the chicken.



Today I woke up and didn’t feel very well. I tried to get dressed to go to work but very quickly changed my mind and went back to bed. I practically slept all day. I'm sick :(
I’m feeling a little better at the moment. But I won’t practice with the sewing machine, as I had planned. I just don’t feel up to it.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Get well soon, your teacosy is great. I'm very jealous. greetings Caroline

jacq said...

Je gaat lekker zeg met je theemuts,
ziet er erg goed uit! je jojo's ook hoor, mischien als je het draadje wat strakker trekt, dat ze wat ronder worden, ene beterschap!
goed uitzieken hoor!!

groetjes jacqueline

Cathi said...

I hope you feel better soon! I was there last week!