Sunday, 30 September 2007

Homework finished

I had a very constructive day! That is what happens when Hubby is away. JW and Adri (a friend of ours) went to the Nürburgring early this morning to have some fun (that means do some laps) and meet up with some other friends (talk about cars). As the weather predictions said it would be cold and rainy I decided to stay home. And boy did I get a lot done. A wise decision.
By the way if you want to know more about the Ring, visit these two sites: Ben Lovejoy's site or that of JW .

I just got a text message letting me know that the sun is shining – well I don’t care, because…
I finished my homework.
Isn’t the compass small? It is very petite. I’m really impressed with myself and love how it turned out.

3 comments:

jacq said...

wauw Helen, jij hebt flink door gewerkt vandaag! Ik vind hem trouwens erg mooi, je kleuren combinatie is helemaal goed.
ben niet zo tevreden over mijn eigen kleurtjes, ga hem denk ik ook maken in de stofjes die ik Bij Petra prins gekocht heb.

Caroline said...

na zo'n prachtige theemuts, is zo'n rendiertje een kleingheidje voor jou :). Zie je op de Kerstworkshop. groetjes Caroline

Chookyblue said...

WOW looks fab......