Thursday, 16 August 2007

What did I buy?

On the way back home I went and bought some things to enable me to do some appliqué and stitcheries. I just discovered Hugs’NKisses in Australia. Wow, Helen really provides some nice stitchery designs. I like the Pocket Hug’s. I might inquire if I can order from the Netherlands.
I also love the Tilda Hus patterns. She is a Danish designer. If anyone knows her website address, please inform me.
I think I might use these techniques on Zoë’s quilt. As I mentioned in an earlier posting, I will also make some yo-yo’s. Now, I only have to find some time.
But back onto the subject, aren’t these nice colours? And isn’t the box cute?
Can’t wait to get started, but I have to learn first! Next week Wednesday I will get some instructions. It seems to be easy. I’ll let you know.

No comments: