Friday, 24 August 2007

No Sewing Machine Trolley for me!

It is becoming increasingly difficult to get myself a sewing machine trolley. Tried ordering one online be as it is quit big they don’t deliver overseas. I would have loved to have had the trolley by the 12th, but I think I will have to carry the sewing machine with me in a box to my first class. I can’t belief this…
Maybe I shall improvise.

Yester evening we had our Bee. Besides it being a productive evening, catching up on all the gossip, talking about our interests, it was also yummy; we got this delicious home made apple-pie with our coffee. This was because Janny is having her birthday today. Happy Birthday Janny (no, she has no weblog, so sadly you can not congratulate her personally).
I found out yesterday evening that I have some readers! Blog followers. Some even check in regularly! When I arrived, Matty complemented me on my new glasses, she had read the blog before coming to the Bee :). That was a strange experience.
Matty, when you read this, you know you are famous. Others know of your existence!
I’m also learning new techniques; Joke showed me how to make a flower, using a specific stitchery stitch. Thank you, Joke.

It is nice to have quilt friends, they all want to share (their skills). And,,,,,,,,

quilting with a friend will keep you in stitches!!

4 comments:

Judith said...

Ze verkopen ze ook in Nederland bij bibvoorbeeld de Veltropshop in Grootebroek en nog wat naaimachinehandels.

Hanne said...

Have you checked a Janome dealer ? They have nice travel suitcases on wheels for sewing machines.

Caroline said...

Hello Helen,
in Doetinchem they sell them, look at the website www.marinpatchwork.nl. The're not very expensive. Today I went to Doesburg with Rob, first a walk from 12 km around the Posbank. Atelier Bep is great looking forward to our meeting there the 22th september. greetings Caro

Wayne said...

Dear Helen: You should take a look at our sewing machine totes. They're well made, attactive and collsible. You can see them at www.bluefig.net We do ship international using U.S. Mail for lowest cost. Wayne Brown Nat'l Sales Manager. Bluefig Inc.