Sunday, 19 August 2007

My Scrabble score!

Pholph's Scrabble Generator

My Scrabble© Score is: 8.
What is your score? Get it here.

As you can see I have a very low scrabble score. Still I do like my name, nice and simple. It is also nice to see that there are other Helen's who are blogging and quilting. This Helen is a little more creative then me! I haven't come across another Helen in the Netherlands, yet. Does anyone know of an other Helen who is also into quilting?

Yes, I have now 71 feeds on my Bloglines! Bloglines is a great way to keep up with everyone. The only negative - you don't see the nice blogs. Some people have put a lot of effort into making a creative, inspirational, nice weblog. Some are also able to express themselves in a nice way. Really good writers. Everyday I have a little peek on Bloglines to read and catch up with everyone.

No comments: