Saturday, 25 August 2007

Look what I got....

This morning I went to one of the members of the 'crazy quilters' and got these wonder quilt racks. I don’t yet know which colour I will paint them; maybe red like my wall or maybe a mahogany like colour. What do you think?
But aren’t these racks just wonderful? I don’t have enough (finished) quilts to display yet, but this way I will keep on quilting :)



The day before yesterday I washed the fabrics. They are ironed and laying in one of the new boxes awaiting the autumn workshop on ‘mariner's compasses’.

How do you like my glasses – they are a little hard to see – they’re laying on the ‘Big Book of Best Loved Quilt Patterns’. But you get the general idea.

I’ve also been doing some appliqué!


Happy stitching everyone! Enjoy your weekend. I'll be off-line for a day or two as our quests will be arriving shortly.

2 comments:

Sweet P said...

Those quilts racks are adorable. I have one like that and I love it.

I hope you have a great visit with your friends.

Lucy said...

I really ,really love your rack !