Friday, 3 August 2007

I’m so impressed!

For those who didn’t guess right! I did some patchwork last night but didn’t quit finish the block. This morning before my physiotherapy I finished it. I only have one corner block to go.
This Sunday I will need to do some preparation for the remaining blocks. I will be doing lots of cutting fabrics according to the templates :).

Only 6,5 weeks remaining, before the next workshop starts. I really need to make an effort to have all the blocks complete. But I only have 8 blocks to go! If I do 1.5 blocks per week I should make it.

Mission for Augustus and September:
- finish all blocks
- complete the top of Zoë’s quilt
- make a design for the BOM-project

By the way, I didn’t do any cross stitching, yet. The patterns I ordered last Tuesday haven’t been delivered. I don’t expect to receive them before the end of next week.

This afternoon I’m travelling up north. First I will visit my sister. We are having a BBQ at her place. Afterwards I will continue my travels and go to my mum’s place.
Tomorrow we are going shopping in Leer, Germany.

No comments: